How do I configure Capture Client policies?
03/26/2020 60 11041
How to configure capture client policies on SonicWall's cloud management console
Steps to configure Capture client's threat policies
Steps to configure capture client policies once you have installed/enforced client on Endpoint.
1) Go to https://captureclient.sonicwall.com and click on Login with MySonicWALL option> Use your my SONICWALL credentials go to Security Policies>Capture Client
2) To Create Capture Client Policy navigate to Security Policies>Capture client tab and click on + button> Provide Policy Name (Ex: My Policy)>Click on create and then your Capture Client Policy will show up under Capture Client Tab
3) To create Threat PRotection Policy navigate to Security Policies>Threat Protection> Click on Create>Provide Policy Name (Ex:Three protection Policy) and Click on Create
4) Refresh "Threat Protection" tab and verify Threat Protection Policy has been added successfully.
5) To Configure Threat Engine click on edit button of your Threat Protection Policy> select Protection Methods tab, make necessary changes, Select Engine settings tab, make necessary changes and click on update.
6) If you want to push SSL certificates to endpoints (for DI-SSL usage) navigate to Ssecurity Policies>Trusted Certificates and click on + button and enter policy name and click on create.
7) click on edit button of the policy you created on step 6 and follow the steps explained on following screen shot to upload/assign SSL certificates.
8) Navigate back to Security Policies>capture client tab and click on Policy (created on step 2) edit button and click on Add under users and select the user on which you what enforce the policy. You can also add a group if you have a group created already.
9) Go to Endpoint client and you should see the policy applied as per you configuration on client console, if incase its showing default policy click on update policy (Right click on capture client icon under system tray and select update policy)