Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How do I configure a syslog server on an Email Security Appliance??
04/28/2020 0 4203
1. Go to the Manage page and select Server > Monitoring from the left menu.
2. Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section and click the Configure System Logging button.
3. Select the Severity Level from the drop down menu.
4. Select whether to store the logs locally or remotely.
5. If storing logs remotely, enter the IP address of the server on which the logs will be stored and the UDP port, then click Save.