How do I change Analyzer Server's old IP to a new IP address?
03/26/2020 39 People found this article helpful 95,807 Views
Analyzer doesn't update automatically the Server IP when a new IP is configured in the Server. Analyzer will continue requesting the information to the old IP server, causing the error message:
"Report could not be generated"
This article provides the steps to update the Analyzer application settings to use a new updated IP of the server.
- Log in to the System Interface at http://IPaddress/appliance.
- After authentication, change the URL to http://IPaddress/appliance/techSupport.html
- Read the warning, then click Accept.
4. Scroll down to "IP Change" and click Launch. It will appear a Popup window with 2 fields:
- Old Ip:
- New IP:
5. Write the new IP and click Accept.
6. Return to the System Interface and restart the Services.
7. After the restart, the new IP will take effect and the Reports will now work again.
8. Confirm that the new IP address appears now in the section System
Was This Article Helpful?