How do I add a SSL certificate in the Capture Client?
05/10/2022 0 People found this article helpful 5,442 Views
This KB article describes the process of adding a SSL Certificate on the Capture Client and pushing the certificate onto a particular Client Policy.
Capture Client has the option to add a SSL Certificates and enforce that certificate onto the Client Policy.
Sonicwall DPI SSL Certificate is installed by default with the Capture Client. However, the client also gives us the option to manually add a certificate.
Steps to add a certificate manually:
- Log into Capture Client Portal with your MysonicWall account credentials.
- Select the Tenant or the Groups you wish to apply the certificate.
· Navigate to Policies > Trusted Certificates.
· Click on the Upload Certificates options under Enforced Certificates a new window will open.
- Browse to the location where the certificate is stored and click on Upload when selection is completed.
- Under the Trusted Certificates > Enforced Certificates, the added certificate should be visible.
- Check the Endpoint client and you should see the new certificate that was applied to the Client policy.
- If you still see the old certificate, update the policy by right clicking the Capture Client icon on the system tray and select Update Policy.
Was This Article Helpful?