Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How can I remove the SonicWall Logo from the CFS block page?
03/26/2020 864 14001
You can fully customize the web page that is displayed to the user when access to a blocked site is attempted. To revert to the default page, click the Default Blocked Page button.
CAUTION: This guide requires a basic knowledge of the HTML code. If any issue occurs after modifying the code, you can revert back by clicking "Default".
- Gen5 firmware and 6.2.5.x and below
- Login to the SonicWall Management Interface
- Navigate to Security Services | Content Filter page
- Scroll down to the "Web Page to Display when Blocking" section.
- Delete the following entry:
<div id="popup_branding_bar"><img src="https://$$fw_interface$$/logo_popup.gif" width="280" height="39" alt=""></div>
- Click Accept button to save the changes.
TIP: You can also modify the Title and Message text, see example below:
- 6.2.6.x and above:
- Go to Firewall | Content Filter Objects
- Edit the Action Object used for the CFS Policies.
- Edit the Block Page html code as you wish. You can find the SonicWall logo in the following string:
- You can apply the same changes to all the different pages (Block/Passphrase/Confirm)