How can I download the latest SonicOS firmware version for your SonicWall?
03/26/2020 405 People found this article helpful 175,485 Views
This article shows you how to download the latest SonicOS firmware version for your SonicWall appliances.
To obtain a new SonicOS firmware for your SonicWall appliance:
- Login to your mysonicwall.com account at http://www.mysonicwall.com.
- Navigate to My Products and locate the product being upgraded.
- Under the Support column click the Firmware icon.
- Click Download link next to the latest version (.sig file).
- Save the new SonicOS firmware to a directory on your management computer.
TIP: To apply the downloaded firmware to your SonicWall firewall please see How to Upgrade SonicOS Firmware.
Was This Article Helpful?