How can I download Tech Support Report (TSR) and configuration file from an SRA appliance?
12/20/2019 144 12026
This article explains how to download a Technical Support Report (TSR) and current settings from a SonicWall SRA Appliance. The TSR records system information and settings that are useful to SonicWall Technical Support when analyzing system behavior.
Exporting a backup configuration file allows you to save a copy of your configuration settings on your local machine. You may then save the configuration settings or export them to a backup file and import the saved configuration file at a later time, if necessary.
- Login to the SonicWall SRA via its management IP address using it's username/password and select the appropriate domain.
- Navigate to System from the left menu and then click Diagnostics.
- Click Download Report. A Windows pop-up will display confirming the download.
- Click Save to save the report. The tech support report is saved as a .zip file, containing graphs, event logs and other technical information about your SRA appliance.
SRA appliances allow you to save and import file sets that hold the SRA configuration settings.
- Click System | Settings | Export Settings to export your current settings.
NOTE: The backup file is called sslvpnSettings-serialnumber.zip by default.