Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How can I configure administrator alerts and notifications in Capture Client for tenants?
03/26/2020 24 12780
This Article Explains about How to Configure Administrator Alerts and Notifications for your tenant , so that an email is sent when certain conditions are met.
Additional alerts and notifications have been added to Capture Client. The system administrator can configure settings so that an email is sent when certain conditions are met.
The following parameters can be set
- Enable or disable notification for the tenant. This option must be enabled for the other settings to take affect.
- Enable or disable notification for Threats.
- Enable or disable notification for Client Management Console alerts for errors and warnings,.
- Enable or disable notification for client device logs based on level of log entry (warning, error, and so forth).
To Configure Notification Login to https://captureclient.sonicwall.com
- Navigate to Management|Notifications and Click Enable Notification for rest of the parameters to be shown.
- Configure email ID/IDs and Timezone. Set/enable rest of the notifications based on your requirement and click Ssubmit.
NOTE: Only alerts having a priority of warning or higher are allowed to have notification configured.