How can I audit the page navigation or configuration changes made on Cloud App Security User interface?
03/26/2020 3 5253
This article illustrates how to audit the page navigation or configuration changes made on Cloud App Security User interface using System Logs.
The System Log displays all of the system-level actions taken by administrators for SonicWall Cloud App Security.
To audit the configuration changes made on the Cloud App Security UI follow below steps:
- Login to Cloud App Security tenant by going to cloud.sonicwall.com
- Navigate to Configuration | System Log
In the system log page you can view below details:
- Type : Type of the action performed.
- User : User name who performed the action. As of now only admin can make configuration changes to Cloud App Security hence it will be always the Cloud App Security admin email address.
- Description : Describes the action taken by the user.
- Time : Time at which the action was performed.
You can export the contents of the system log as a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
To export the system log:
- Navigate to the Configuration > System Log page.
- Click the Export as CSV button on the upper right of the page. The file will be downloaded to your
NOTE: Assigning or unassigning licensed CAS users (via CAS| Configuration | Licenses), is not recorded and tracked via system log.