Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How can I add domain / email address in allowed list on Email security device?
03/26/2020 1033 15338
How can I add Domain / Email address in allowed list on SonicWall Email Security?
How can I add domain or email addresses in allowed list to bypass email filtering
You can Add Domain name (complete email domain) or just one single email address to allow emails coming from those addresses to Skip Spam filtering on Email Security device.
- Steps on how to Add the domain name to the Allowed List:
- Login to the Email security device as ".dmin.
- Go to MANAGE |Security Services| Anti-Spam|Address Books.
- Click on Allowed tab.
- Click on Add.
- Select Companies from the drop down list.
- Add the domain name in the box ( as shown below)
- To enter multiple domain names separate by a carriage return
- Click on "Add" to save it.
Steps on how to Add Email address in the Allowed list :
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 from above.
- Select "People" from the drop down list to add email addresses.
- Enter the email addresses in the box below it.
- Click "Add"to save the settings.