Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How can I add DMZ network Interface to SonicWall NSv hosted on AWS ?
03/22/2021 2 6662
Product Matrix and Requirements
IP Addresses used in this article
X2 : 10.5.30.4/24
Logging AWS Account
- In your browser, navigate to https://aws.amazon.com. and log into your AWS account.
- Click create subnet and attach the SonicWall NSv VPC . Navigate to VPC DashBoard| Virtual Private Cloud.
- Click create Network Interface and attach the SonicWall NSv subnet. Navigate to EC2 DashBoard|Network &Security.
- Attach the Network Interface to the SonicWall NSv EC2 Instance.
- The newly added DMZ Interface will get reflected on SonicWall NSv . Navigate to SonicWall NSv Network|Interfaces.
NOTE: :- Please Enable IP forwarding on the Newly added network Interface , Under | Newly Added Interface |Ip configuration | Enable IP forwarding.