Getting started guide NSa 2650
12/20/2019 589 14472
This SonicWall™ NSa 2650 getting started guide provides instructions for basic installation and configuration of SonicWall NSa 2650 appliance.
The SonicWall NSa 2650 appliance represents the continuing evolution of SonicWall's vision for a deeper level of network security without a performance penalty. The NSa 2650 addresses the growing trends in web encryption and mobility by delivering a solution that meets the need for high-speed threat prevention. The NSa 2650 appliance features the following:
- Increased port density to accommodate customer deployment needs.
- Increased processor speeds and counts for fast deep packet inspection performance.
- Enhanced processor architecture that aids stateful and deep packet inspections.
- Increased connections.
- Pre-populated, upgradeable storage module.
- Redundant power supplies.
- Added expansion module slot for future capabilities.
You can read or download the full SonicWall NSa 2650 Getting Started Guide here.