Getting invalid Page when looking at UTM settings Page
03/26/2020 1044 10107
This article will describe how to fix an issue when trying to view the settings page for a SonicWall appliance under the Firewall | Policies tab.
This issue occurs when there is a failure to update the database in a timely manner and the systems defaults to putting NULL values in fields which then causes the page to error out because of these NULL values.
1. Log into the Database server with a MySQL tool or if running MS-SQL then use the SQL Database Management tool
2. Navigate to the params table with the following query:
Select * from params where firewall_ID is not NULL;
3. Find the row containing the name of the firewall that is currently displaying the issue. Copy the value from the ID column.
4. Run the the following query:
Select * from settings where ID = "value copied in previous step";
Example: SELECT * FROM settings WHERE ID = "UT0340902198091009834";
5. Select the row containing multiple values and delete it.
6. Go back to the GMS Web UI and verify that the issue has been resolved.