EX SSL-VPN: Post upgrade to 10.7.1 proxy.pac file settings does not be pushed to Aventail VPN adapt
03/26/2020 4 9303
EX SSL-VPN: Post upgrade to 10.7.1 proxy.pac file settings does not be pushed to Aventail VPN adapter.
Post upgrade to 10.7.1-237 <10.7.0 the Internal Proxy Settings are no longer pushed to Connect Tunnel Clients. Hence users are fails to access internet.
Here are the Repro Steps :-
- Install 10.7.1 CT client with 10.7.1 Firmware
- Configure Proxy server in Realms-access method-community - ODT Redirect all +local network
- Connect to 10.7.1 appliance
- we should be able to see that proxy.pac file pushed to Aventail VPN adapter
- Disable/uncheck "use automatic configuration script" for VPN adapter and try to connect with 10.7.1 CT and it will not be pushed, instead the proxy.pac will be set to LAN settings.
- Where as with 10.7.0 it works as expected, even though if we uncheck "use automatic configuration script" for VPN adapter and when we try to connect to 10.7.1 appliance it will enable the "use automatic configuration script" and users were able to access internet.
SonicWall Engineering fixed the issue and this was addressed in 10.7.1 + (clt-hotfix-10.7.1-354 Download | ReadMe)
Tracking ID 144734