Enable Capture Client User SSO Integration
07/06/2020 2 3453
With SSO Capture Client option enabled on Firewall the users will be authenticated via SonicWall Capture Client, for PCs configured in the Client AV Enforcement list. The Client AV enforcement is supported on all the zones on Firewall. This will allow users to access the Internet seamlessly.
This article will brief about how to Enable SSO Capture Client on SonicWall with Sonic OS 184.108.40.206 and later versions.
To Enable SSO Capture Client on SONICWALL
- Navigate to MANAGE | System Setup | Users | Settings.
- In the User Authentication Settings section, for Single-sign-on method(s), Click on Configure SSO.
- Select Capture Client Page and Select the Enable SSO Capture Client checkbox to enable user authentication via SonicWall Capture Client by client PCs configured in the Client AV Enforcement lists, with any zone.
Enable SSO Login via Capture Client setting for periodic sharing of user login information (domain/user format) from Capture Client endpoints to SonicWall firewalls that enforce Capture Client, when there is proper connectivity between the Capture Client endpoints and the Client Management Console (CMC).
- Navigate to Manage |Security Configuration|Security Services | Client AV Enforcement.
- Client Anti-Virus Policies > Select the Checkbox Enable SSO Login via Capture Client Enforcement
NOTE: The option Enable SSO Capture Client is disabled by default, and it is not necessary to enable it if you just want to use Client AV Enforcement with Capture Client.