EIRP of SonicWall Wireless devices
07/07/2020 0 1463
The power of a Wireless Device is measured based on the Effective Isotropic Radiated Power (EIRP) calculation. This is the radio’s power output, plus the increase in power caused by the antenna, minus any power lost in the cabling. In effect, it’s the power of the signal as it leaves the antenna. This article describes the steps those can be followed to download a document that lists the EIRP of SonicWall wireless devices.
To Download the SonicWall Regulatory Information document, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Browse to https://www.sonicwall.com/ on your browser.
- Click on Support and then select Technical Documentation.
- Under the DOCUMENT TYPE, Select Regulatory Guide.
- Click on the link on the right-hand side to download the Regulatory Information Document for the device model as required.
- On the downloaded document, you will be able to find the EIRP information under "EU and EFTA" section