This article explains how to create a custom view under the Firewall tab
Follow the steps below to create a new custom view. In this example, we want to group the managed units by the City.
1. Create a new category at Console > Management > Custom Groups:
2. Right-click a managed unit and choose 'Modify Properties'. Change the value for the new Custom Group:
3. Create the View. Right-click a blank area in the unit panel and choose 'Manage Views'. Enter a name for your custom view in the 'View Name' field, then click 'Add'.
4. Specify by which category you want to group the units. Click 'Add Level' and select your Custom Category from the drop-down list under 'Group Category' and Click Modify:
5. If you leave the Value as the default '*', then it will show all units, grouped by the category defined. If you specify a value, it will only show the units whose properties have that value defined for the Custom Category you created.
6. To change to the new view, right-click in the unit panel and choose 'Change View', then choose the view you created and click OK: