CFS 3.0 App Rules are greyed out - SonicOS 5.8 and above.
03/26/2020 3 8670
User has created CFS Match Objects under Firewall | Match Objects and App Rules under Firewall | App Rules. Enable App Rules is checked. The CFS Policy is also enabled. However the CFS App Rules Policies are greyed out and is not being enforced.
The user has not enabled CFS via App Rules. By CFS Policy Assignment is set to Via User and Zone Screens. To enable CFS via App Rules perform the following action:
- Login to the SonicWall Management GUI.
- Navigate to the Security Services | Content Filter page.
- Select CFS via App Rules under CFS Policy Assignment.
- Click on Accept at the top of the page to save the change.
- Navigate to the Firewall | App Rules page to confirm whether the CFS App Rules are enabled now.