2) Navigate to Security Policies>capture client policies and add a custom capture client policy (if there are not custom policies already) and also add one custom threat protection policy (Ex:Trend Micro).
3) Navigate to Security Policies>Threat Protection policy>click on edit button on that custom policy and elect exclusion type as Path and specifyTrend micro Application path, type in description and select OS type and click on Add. Turn Off Monitor option for each of the Exclusions added.
4) Repeat the step 3 to add all the following Trend Micro Client folders under exclusions.
An exclusion for each individual file is more secure.
5) Navigate to Security Policies>Threat Protection and click edit button on the policy you have added (Ex: Trend Micro) and associate the capture client policy to which you would like to have the exclusions applied.
6) Navigate to Protect>Devices and update the policy to which you would like to have the exclusion policy pushed.