Can I use specific SMA models with user stackable license and CMS base to send logs to CMS for reporting?
12/20/2019 0 5654
Central Management Server (CMS) provides organizations, distributed enterprises and service providers with a powerful and intuitive solution to centrally manage and rapidly deploy secure access solutions. CMS can be deployed in your private cloud as virtual appliance, or on a public cloud using bring your own license (BYOL) on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
CMS provides monitoring and reporting capabilities with user stackable licenses for SMA 6200/6210/7200/7210/8200v deployments on v12.1, v12.3, and above. Within CMS the Managed Appliances | Monitor option provides detailed information on configuration and setup. Please refer to page 50 of Secure Mobile Access 12.3 Central Management Server with Global High Availability .
NOTE: Following licenses are required for this activity:
- 01-SSC-8468 SMA 8200V VIRTUAL APPLIANCE
- 01-SSC-7860 SONICWALL SMA 100 USER LICENSE - STACKABLE
- 01-SSC-8535 SMA CMS BASE + 3 APPLIANCES LICENSE USED WITH SUBSCRIPTION USER LICENSES
TIP: Please find the SKU numbers of 6200/6210/7200/7210/8200v below:
- 01-SSC-2300 SMA 6200 HARDWARE APPLIANCE
- 02-SSC-0976 SMA 6210 HARDWARE APPLIANCE
- 01-SSC-2301 SMA 7200 HARDWARE APPLIANCE
- 02-SSC-0978 SMA 7210 HARDWARE APPLIANCE