Auditing or Junk Box is not showing latest Emails
12/20/2019 1118 9881
Auditing and or Junk box is not displaying recent emails.
e.g. User's last emails displayed are from few days or months ago, though many new emails have arrived.
- On server where Email Security Software is installed, open Command Prompt
- Locate the Directory where Email Security Software is installed. By default it is: C:Program Files (x86)SonicWallES
- Use the command "dir" to list all directories and files
- Execute the following command
- "c:\Program Files (x86)\SonicwallES"
mlfworkr -rebuildsearchdb (this will restart the tomcat service, the web interface)
- Open a SSH client. For example PUTTY
- Input snwlcli@ and the IP address of your SonicWall Email Security appliance, e.g. email@example.com
- At Login prompt, type the Admin Username, e.g. admin and press enter (Note: In some cases when the Admin username is changed, login will fail. In this case please change it back to admin, by going to system à administration page in the GUI)
- At Password prompt, type the same password that you use for the GUI login and press enter
- Execute the following command on SNWLCLI prompt
- SNWLCLI> rebuildsearchdb
Note- After accessing to the Web User Interface, it may take a few minutes to several hours until the emails will refresh to the most recent email.