Anti-Spam WAN Configuration
06/10/2022 40 People found this article helpful 119,014 Views
What are the requirements for enabling Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service(CASS) on appliances, in regards to WAN configuration and supported functionality.
- In order for Anti-Spam to function properly on appliances, the WAN interface must be configured with a Public IP address.
- Multiple WAN interfaces with multiple IP addresses are not supported.
- Multiple IP ranges on the same physical interface are not supported.
- Private IP addresses for WAN Interfaces are not supported.
- If a NATing device is in front of the SonicWall WAN Interface, it must be configured in Transparent Mode, so that a Public IP address can be configured on the SonicWall.
Was This Article Helpful?