Anti-Spam (CASS) Junk Box View inaccessible with error "Please click the back button and try again"
03/26/2020 60 7687
After an update of JunkStore to 7.6.5 OR Firmware version of the Firewall Anti-Spam | Relay Domain, Junk Box View, Junk Box Settings, Junk Box Summary, User View Setup, Address Books, Manage Users, LDAP Configuration, Advanced and Download are showing the following error:
Please click the back button and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact support
Anti-Spam | Status, Settings and Statistics are accessible, Junk Store is operational, users are getting emails and Junk Summary, no issues unblocking emails tagged as spam.
The error occurs because of corruption in hostlist.xml file
- Access the server where the Junkstore is installed.
- Stop the Junkstore service in Menu.
- Open the CASS install location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWallES\data
- Find the "hostlist.xml" file and create a copy of it (as a backup).
- Delete the "hostlist.xml" file.
- Restart the Junkstore.
- Login to the Firewall UI and check if you can see all the menu points under Anti-Spam .