How to Download SonicWall Global VPN Client (GVC) for Windows OS 32/64 Bit
01/24/2019 914 311925
This article details the steps involved in downloading the SonicWall Global VPN Client for Windows 32/64 bit operating systems.
NOTE: If "No Rows to Show" is displayed ensure you change Latest Version to All.
Don't want to read? Watch instead!
To download the SonicWall Global VPN client (GVC) installation file for your Windows 64bit or Windows 32 bit OS:
- Navigate to mysonicwall.com
NOTE: You do not need to be logged into the site to download VPN clients.
- Click on the help toggle and click Downloads.
- If Recent Releases is selected change to All
- If Latest Version is selected change to All
- Select the Global VPN Client under the Select a Product drop down menu.
- Change the type from All Type to Firmware.
Expand the Global VPN client link and download the latest version (Choose either the 32bit or 64bit based on your operating system).
NOTE: You can access previous versions by changing “Latest Version” to “All”.
Save the new GVC client file to a directory on your management computer.
TIP: Further reading: