SSL VPN Mobile Security Services & Add-Ons
Secure Mobile Access
Easily address your unique business needs with the SonicWall SRA Series and E-Class appliances. Choose from a variety of flexible add-on services that enhance your security, and enable you to leverage even more from your investment. All SonicWall appliances intelligently enforce and dynamically update each of these services as new updates become available.
Mobile Connect provides smartphone, tablet and laptop users with simple, policy-enforced network level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections.
- Intuitive, easy to use app
- Available on Apple® iOS, Mac OSX, Kindle Fire and Google® Android™ mobile devices
- Embedded with Windows 8.1 devices
SMA Advanced End Point Control
Deliver easy, secure and clientless remote access for your enterprise. Get the industry’s most advanced endpoint detection and data protection in a single add-on feature.
- Simplify granular endpoint protection by setting up Windows, Macintosh or Linux device profiles from a comprehensive predefined list
- Offer granular, flexible control of endpoint device interrogation criteria
- Protect unmanaged workstations (such as airport kiosks or Internet café personal computers)
SMA Advanced Reporting
Provide powerful analysis of remote access to your network resources. Track and evaluate all remote user access to your enterprise resources over your SRA solution.
- Experience best in-class protection
- Pinpoint specific information with dynamic, drill-down filters
- Automate repetitive functions (including updating databases)
- Generate standard or customized reports from anywhere
Aventail Native Access Modules
Enable quick access to server-based sessions without any additional configuration. Remote users enjoy a seamless experience, and can access all virtual desktop sessions from a single portal link.
- Provide native protocol access to Citrix, Windows Terminal Services, vWorkspace and VMWare View
- Deploy and manage with ease
- Avoid the need for installed agents
SMA Spike License Pack
Instantly increase capacity for secure remote access during a disaster or other business disruptions. Accommodate any future planned or unplanned user spikes.
- Ensure seamless business continuity
- Easily handle seasonal or market-driven spikes
- Integrate into your DR plan to help maintain security and cost controls
SRA Secure Virtual Assist/Access/Meeting
Speed resolution times and lower costs by enabling a technician to remotely control Windows, Mac OS or Linux computers. This bundled solution also supports flexible teleworking and managed services initiatives with anytime, anywhere remote PC control. Plus, it protects sensitive communications and eliminates unnecessary travel costs with secure, virtual collaboration.
- Minimize setup overhead with thin client connectivity
- Leverage your existing authentication infrastructure
- Supervise remote support activity for internal audit or external billing purposes
- Secure your data with 256-bit AES SSL encryption
SRA Web Application Firewall
Defend your applications from security threats with a complete, affordable, out-of-box compliance solution for businesses and MSPs. It’s easy to manage and deploy, and integrates with your existing infrastructure.
- Detect and stop sophisticated web-based attacks with a dynamically updated signature database
- Create and enforce policies to block connections from geographic regions or malware-infected systems
- Prevent unauthorized access to internal and external websites
- Get access control, logging/reporting, traffic inspection and more
SRA Spike License Pack
Instantly increase your licensed remote user count. Allow your distributed organization to seamlessly handle expected or unplanned user spikes, and provide the flexibility it requires.
- Experience instant secure remote access during emergencies
- Prepare for business disruptions or seasonal spikes
- Strengthen your DR plan