- Use SonicWall Firewalls to filter out cryptojacking software entering the network
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS) stops cryptojackers like Coinhive from spreading across the network and connected devices.
- Eliminate phishing emails with SonicWall Email Security
- Prevent malicious uploads with SonicWall Secure Mobile Access (SMA)
- Roll back affected endpoints with cryptojacking software to a clean state with Capture Client
With the rising costs of mining cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, hackers develop and distribute malware to make victims do it for them. SonicWall prevents cryptojacking software from being downloaded and spreading throughout the network through the power of our next-generation multi-layered technology chain of security devices and services.