- Support web filtering policies for devices off the network
- Control access to objectionable, unproductive and unsecure web content
- Enforce safe search in search engines
- Access real-time web activity and client reporting
- Set granular policies for web filtering from over 50 categories
SonicWall CFC compares requested websites against a massive database in the cloud containing millions of rated URLs, IP addresses and web sites. It provides administrators with the tools to create and apply policies that allow or deny access to sites based on individual or group identity, or by time of day, for over 50 predefined categories.