As an added benefit of being a Silver, Gold or Platinum SonicWall SecureFirst Partner, you're able to leverage the powerful SonicWall SWARM Evaluation Program. SonicWall Application Risk Management (SWARM) is an assessment that helps customers identify real-time vulnerabilities and network threats.
This important tool will enable you to show your customers how their currently installed legacy firewall is performing and what threats it is letting through.
When you take advantage of the SonicWall SWARM Evaluation Program, you'll get up to two industry-leading SonicWall NSA 3600 e-built products, access to a SonicWall Security Sales Engineer, and the ability to run a comprehensive SWARM report.
Sign up today and if you are selected to participate in the SonicWall SWARM Evaluation Program, you will be responsible for:
- Installing the provided SonicWall NSA 3600 at no less than two customer locations per quarter, per evaluation unit
- Running at least two SWARM reports per quarter, per evaluation unit
- Providing documented proof of the completed SWARM reports to your territory manager
- Removing the SonicWall NSA 3600 and data after each evaluation
- Registering your deals that develop directly from this program
To ensure you are successful with the evaluation program, SonicWall will provide you with:
- Fast access to up to two SonicWall NSA 3600 e-built products to be used solely by you at your chosen customers' location
- Access to a training session from a SonicWall Sales Engineer to learn how to install and configure a SWARM report
- Support from a SonicWall Sales Engineer to 'shadow' your first SWARM evaluation
Don't delay and join the SonicWall SWARM Evaluation Program today!