SonicWall Inc. strives to comply with laws and regulations in the countries our products are shipped to and used in. SonicWall products are designed and tested to meet many standards for Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Radio Frequency (WLAN/RLAN) and other requirements when used for their intended purpose. In some cases, SonicWall Inc. will be the responsible party certificate holder and in other cases, it could be a Sonicwall distributor or contracted agent.
Please contact SonicWall Sales with specific questions about your country.
Product Specific Regulatory Documentation
Regulatory documentation listed below is specific to each product and can be obtained from the support page for that specific product at the SonicWall Support site.
- European Declaration of Conformity / CE DoC - SonicWall and Dell
- Regulatory and Environmental Data Sheets
General Regulatory documents that apply to all products
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals, EC 1907/2006) - European Union
- WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC - European Union
- IATA Battery Declaration for Transportation
- SERI (Safety Environmental Regulatory Information)