- Datum der Aufzeichnung:Nov. 9, 2016
Ransomware is a form of malware that denies network/data access until a victim pays a ransom fee. Ransomware is spreading at record pace in 2016 as cybercriminals actively use it to hold businesses, institutions and even individuals hostage. Security experts are calling ransomware the new crisis in cybercrime today.
Was Sie lernen werden
- How cybercriminals can exploit vulnerabilities in your network
- Actions you can take to prevent and stop this dangerous and potentially costly threat
- The types of companies most at risk for ransomware attacks
- How to protect your data wherever it goes