Customer Loyalty Bundle
The SonicWALL® Customer Loyalty Bundle is open to qualified SonicWALL customers who participate in the Secure Upgrade Plus program to obtain broader protection against today's emerging threats with a wider range of comprehensive defenses. The Customer Loyalty Bundle provides significant savings on the complete line-up of SonicWALL solutions.
Valid Countries: Worldwide
Offer Expires: 1 Oct 2013
The SonicWALL Customer Loyalty Bundle is open to qualified customers who participate in Secure Upgrade Plus upgrade or competitive trade-in. The customer Loyalty Bundle program provides these qualified participants with preferred pricing (30% less than MSRP on an appliance) for the purchase of one product from each of SonicWALL’s other product lines in addition to their upgrade or competitive trade-in purchase. As qualified, these product lines include the SonicWALL Network Security appliance products (including the popular new TZ 200 Series), Continuous Data Protection (CDP), Secure Remote Access (SSL VPN) and Email Security (ES).
By purchasing the Secure Upgrade Plus SKU and participating in the Customer Loyalty Bundle, the Owner is assenting to the following Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the SonicWALL Customer Advantage Program
Secure Upgrade Plus
To qualify for Secure Upgrade Plus, the participant must be the legal Owner of the Eligible SonicWALL Product or Eligible Competitive Product listed below. In order to purchase the corresponding SonicWALL Replacement Product, the Eligible SonicWALL or Eligible Competitive Product must be (i) currently registered with the manufacturer, and (ii) listed in the Eligible Product Matrix below.
In all cases, both customers and resellers are advised to consult the Eligible Product Matrices for each product line prior to completing any purchase. End customer contact information must be provided at the time of registration regardless of which party (i.e., the end customer or reseller) is completing the registration process.
SonicWALL reserves the right to validate legal ownership (e.g., by requiring a receipt or invoice showing proof of ownership).
For purposes of Secure Upgrade Plus, the following definitions apply:
- Eligible SonicWALL Product means the SonicWALL product the Owner has agreed to replace and remove from service and is listed in the Eligible Product Matrix.
- Eligible Competitive Product means the competitive manufacturer’s product that the Owner has agreed to replace and remove from service and is listed in the Eligible Product Matrix.
- Replacement Product means (i) the SonicWALL appliance that replaces the Eligible Product,(ii) is listed in the Eligible Product Matrix and(iii) is purchased through Secure Upgrade Plus.
- Owner means the person who has legal ownership of the Eligible SonicWALL or Eligible Competitive Product.
- Registration Date means the day the Owner registers the Replacement Product with a valid account on http://www.mysonicwall.com/.
To qualify for the applicable Customer Loyalty Bundle, the Owner must participate in Secure Upgrade Plus
Important Notice and Disclaimer
In all cases, end-users and Resellers should consult the Eligible Product Matrices for each product line in advance of any purchase. SonicWALL reserves the right to either deny or adjust entitlements to reflect any misrepresentation of eligibility. SonicWALL reserves the right to make changes to Secure Upgrade Plus and the applicable Customer Loyalty Bundle at any time without notice.